1. Morsmordre (N/A) – The faction of Morsmordre hangs onto the number one spot thanks to Asylum. Asylum took on Tyler Reeves in a singles contest. The match was quite the spectacle for those who witnessed the Ypres contests. Asylum has recently been named the contender for the World title and theres a reason for that.
2. The Armenian Beast (N/A) – The Beast remains at the second spot, but could be in danger of falling down. Asylum and The Armenian Beast are set to compete in a World title match in the near future against a potential third number one contender. With that said, Beast has just as much of a chance of reclaiming the number one spot with a win or a successful title defense.
3. The Rhett Vipers (N/A) – Ruby suffers from a loss against Serah just last week, but the pair rides on the victories of Jenson Rhett. The tag team could potentially fall back or rise up, depending on how the beat the clock matches go.
4. Angels and Demons (6) – Lily’s victory over Natasha helps to bring the duo of Angels and Demons up two spots on the power rankings. Angels and Demons don’t always appear as a unit, but they are mainstays on the roster. That is the reason why they rise up to spot number four.
5. Amy Gobraless (4) – The Rising Star Champion falls back due to some inactivity. However, she remains in the top five of the rankings. Amy will either rise up or fall out of the top five if she can’t pull off a third title defense. If Amy can defend her title for a third time she will rise up quick. Even just an appearance or a win could put the Rising Star into the top three where she once was.
6. Tyler Reeves (7) – Although Tyler Reeves lost against Asylum in last weeks main event, he continues to etch his name in the history books of UWE. Reeves proves to be a tough competitor and a viable candidate to compete for number one contenderships. “The Icon” has a lot to prove, but moves up one spot as the rankings change.
7. Special Forces (5) – The rankings have shifted a bit. The Special Forces fall back two spots due to recent inactivity. However, the Special Forces should not be taken lightly and Payne and Punishment can easily rise and fluctuate in their position.
8. Chaos (9) – Chaos bumps up one spot after a win against Brandon Sorrow. Chaos will have to pull off further wins in order to move along the power rankings, just like everybody else.
9. Serah Feena (10) – Serah Feena moves up one spot from the last position after a win against Ruby. For now she holds onto at number nine.
10. Bob The Badguy (8) – The Badguy edges out the rankings in the ten spot due to a loss in his last appearance and then some inactivity. We don’t blame Bob for the circumstances, but that is just how the power rankings work.